We saw this great list of Star Wars Prequel contradictions posted on IMDB by user FinalFantasyGizmo an thought we should share it with you.
Check it out and let us know if you agree and feel free to add to it on the comments section below.
- Obi-Wan being called Ben “long before he was born”
- Obi-Wan being taught by Yoda
- Leia remembering her real mother
- Chewbacca not remembering Jedi
- The Jedi are almost mythical in the OT, yet were celebrities in the PT
- Ridiculously advanced technology in the PT
- Jango Fett’s existence (seriously Boba was nothing more than a random bounty hunter in the OT. Now he is actually a clone of Stormtroopers? LOL this wasn’t even close to Lucas’ intention as evidenced by the fact he had to change Boba’s voice for the DVDs. By the way Jango is an ASSASSIN, he is not a bounty hunter. Idiot Lucas.)
- Palpatine using a lightsaber (note: Yoda using a lightsaber actually makes sense, but Palpatine using a “Jedi’s weapon” does not)
- Obi-Wan says “for over a thousand generations…” in reference to the Republic’s age. Lucas couldn’t even bother reading the script cause in AOTC it’s over a thousand years.
- The Stormtroopers are all clones of each other, but this makes no sense because they all have different voices and none sound like Temura Morrison
- Obi-Wan never served Bail Organa in the clone wars
- The Tantive IV looks way different in Revenge of the Sith than A New Hope. Lucas has no respect for the franchise
- Owen never showed any disagreement with Anakin in the PT, in fact, I don’t even think they met
- R2D2’s boost rockets (cringe)
- Anakin was never shown as a “good man” in the PT
- Obi-Wan says it was he was surprised by Anakin’s use of the Force, yet in Phantom Menace Obi-Wan hates Anakin and it’s Qui-Gonn who discovers him
- Midi-chlorine stupidity
- If there are only supposed to be 2 Sith at a time how come Vader says Luke would be a “powerful ally” to the Emperor?
- Why doesn’t Obi-Wan recognize the droids?
- How did Anakin learn how to become a Force Ghost?
- In Star Wars, Luke says “Clone WarS” but Yoda in AOTC says “Clone war”
Has Lucas even seen a Star Wars movie?