If all of you “Uncharted” fans are as excited as I am for Naughty Dog’s next iteration in the Nathan Drake story, you will be relieved to know that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will hit stores on March 18th 2016. If you haven’t put down money on a pre-order i’d do so now, especially considering the recently announced news on different versions you can get your hands on, please see below.
For those of you that prefer to get more bang for your buck, we have the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition.
In the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition you’ll find:
• Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray disc
• Collectible steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
• 48-page hardcover art book by Naughty Dog and Dark Horse
• Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil Sticker Sheet
• Naughty Dog Points: redeem the points to unlock new multiplayer content and character upgrades.
If that’s not enough for you, the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition includes everything listed above, plus:
• A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
• Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake and Desert Drake outfits
• Three custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin, Snow Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
• Henry Avery, Thomas Tew and Adam Baldrige Sigil Ball Caps
• Madagascar Sidekick Outfits
• Phurba Dagger Taunt
• An Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End dynamic theme
For all of you “digital junkies” out there, starting tomorrow you can choose to pre-order the Digital Standard Edition from PlayStation Store that comes jam packed with the following
• Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End digital download
• Two multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Heist Drake
• Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Snow Weapon Skin
• The Phurba Dagger Taunt
• Naughty Dog Points
And if you want the complete digital experience you can pre-order the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes everything above plus:
• Desert Weapon Skin
• Thomas Tew and Adam Baldridge
• Uncharted 4 Triple Pack
• Includes future access to the first-ever single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series and two multiplayer • packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
• Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items
• The Triple Pack will also be available to purchase separately as an add-on.
If you already pre-ordered Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End through PlayStation Store, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition to nab that sweet discount on the Triple Pack.
Plenty to look over and think about, but I’m just glad TheRealmCast can finally give you more details on Naughty Dog‘s latest title.