From the makers of Borderlands comes a new game that was just announced today and is going to have a big showing at this year’s E3. The game is called Battleborn and appears to be a spiritual successor to Borderlands.
But enough with the intro, here’s the reveal trailer!
From the Gearbox website:
The universe teeters on the brink of extinction and only the most powerful Battleborn can stop it. This band of badasses will slice swords through enemies, fire massive machine guns, sling powerful spells and much more! Rendain and his evil army must not be allowed to destroy the last star. Do you and your friends have what it takes to save it?
Game Modes and Features
- Players: 1-5 Players Online; 5-Player co-op; Splitscreen (up to 2 players) and online
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Release: Winter
- Story Mode: Fight alone, or co-operatively with friends, to save the last star in the universe from a mysterious evil hell bent on its destruction
- 25 Characters: Take control of 25 vastly different heroes, each one with their own personality, equipped with unique weapons and powers
- Competitive Multiplayer: Experience team-based competitive multiplayer action with up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches across three distinctly different modes – Incursion, Devastation, and Meltdown
- Progression System: Earn experience points in every game mode to level-up individual heroes’ Character Rank, as well as your own player profile Command Rank
No Comment! Be the first one.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.